Chatty is a real-time web app that allows users to communicate with each other without having to register accounts.
- Fork this repository, then clone your fork of this repository.
- Install dependencies using the
- Go to the chatty_server directory and start the web server using the
npm startcommand. The app will be served at http://localhost:3001/.
- Open a new terminal window.
- Go to the main directory and run
- Have both terminal windows open and go to http://localhost:3000/ in your browser.
- Send your Ip address to friends, so they can connect and chat using Chatty
- Node Sass
- Sockjs client
- Style loader