Simple Cli Router Admin (CRouterA).
The missing CLI for common Routers actions like login, restart , list clientes, log, etc.
Almost all of tools I am used to use have a CLI to handle their functionality but my WiFi router haven't. Croutera comes to supply this missing CLI for this kind of WiFi routers/modems.
pip install croutera
Clone this repo and inside this folder do:
make setup && make install
The current commands
Show models available
croutera -restart [model] [username] [password]
Show Wifi Password
croutera -wifi-pass [model] [username] [password]
You can set this params in Environment Variables:
ROUTER_MODEL=dlink-dir610 ROUTER_IP=10.0.0.1 ROUTER_USERNAME=admin ROUTER_PASSWORD=admin
- Suggesting new routers to be added.
- Adding new routers. See Routers to get the router interface you should implement.
- Creating issues/requests/bug fixes
- Adding Unit Tests
- Using! And sending feedback.
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request
Pull Request should have unit tests
How to test my Implementation?
See the online simulators available. Simulators
- DPC3928S / EPC3928: http://www.cisco.com/web/consumer/support/modem_dpc3928.html
- WR340G: http://www.tp-link.com.br/products/details/?model=TL-WR340G
- WR720N: http://www.tp-link.com.br/products/details/?model=TL-WR720N
- And all TL-WR* based router using 'tplink-tl-wrbased'