Inline field editing for Sage CRM
Provide a better user experience (and demo) within Sage CRM with inline editing
To install download the Sage CRM component
and upload this into Sage CRM via the component manager. Reload the Sage CRM App pool in IIS OR restart IIS.
Screen support out of the box is
- Company screen - 'CompanyBoxLong'
- Person screen - 'PersonBoxLong'
- Case screen - 'CaseDetailBox'
- Opportunity screen = 'OpportunityDetailBox'
- Lead screens - 'LeadCustomScreen','LeadDetailScreen','LeadCompanyScreen','LeadPersonScreen'
To add in new actions/screens edit "entrygroup.asp" (function _getScreen )
For multiple Sage CRM screens on a page see how Lead screens is done.
The Sage CRM component is available and this creates
- WWWRoot\js\custom\inline.js and files in
Path of the CRM Together Open Source Initiative