How to use this template:
- The general styles for the demo page are in css/demo.css and the styles for the component go into css/component.css
- If there are more demos, call the files index.html, index2.html, index3.html etc. and link to them from the "codrops-demos" nav
- Add JS files to a folder called "js"
- The README.md can be used to add licensing information of resources used
- For writing the tutorial, take a look at some guidelines in article.html
- Delete this 'how to' in the final version and leave the following (fill in title/description and credits):
Integrate or build upon it for free in your personal or commercial projects. Don't republish, redistribute or sell "as-is".
Read more here: License
third party resources