Containers offer efficiency, flexibility, and portability out of the box, becoming a very attractive platform for application and database developers who wants to build sandbox environments without the burdens of a complex infrastructure.
As the container technology growths to become more relevant and popular, Microsoft continues to provide container cloud-based services like ACI and AKS to fulfill this need.
If you are looking to translate your existing knowledge about SQL Server containers on-prem to the cloud, this session will get you started in your container-driven cloud journey to design, deploy, manage and monitor SQL Containers in Microsoft Azure.
- A valid Microsoft Azure account and subscription
- DBA / database developer experience with SQL Server
- Building custom MSSQL-Tools image with ACR
- Managing SQL containers in ACI with Azure CLI
- Managing SQL containers in ACI with Azure portal
- Script deployment for SQL containers in ACI
- SQL Server HA in AKS
If you have questions or comments about this demo, don't hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org