- Support for 52 popular puzzle types. For a complete list, see below.
- Displaying a puzzle.
- Provides puzzle specific ways to enter the solution, including some notes, similar to the ones most people use when solving puzzles on paper.
- Checks for correct solutions. If the solution is correct, the puzzle blinks for about 3 seconds. If it is wrong, a logical error is displayed.
- Instructions for all supported puzzle types, including small example.
- Undo function for larger operations.
- Painting in different colors.
- Try-and-error tool.
- Time measurement, including stopping after some given time.
- Recording and replaying a session.
- Supports the Standard Puzzle Format (SPF).
- Scaling of the window.
- Support for different languages. Default language is German.
- One reallife example for every supported type.
Supported puzzle types
The links in the following list point to the german page in the PuzzleWiki. It contains instructions and a complete example. Sometimes, an english version is also available.
- ABCD diagonal
- [Curve Data](http://wiki.logic-masters.de/index.php?title=Curve Data/de)
- Domino hunt
- Easy as ABC
- [Japanese sums](http://wiki.logic-masters.de/index.php?title=Japanische Summen/de)
- LITS plus
- [Magic labyrinth](http://wiki.logic-masters.de/index.php?title=Magisches Labyrinth/de)
- Narrow cave
- Pentomino search
- [Skyscrapers with parks](http://wiki.logic-masters.de/index.php?title=Hochhäuser mit Leerfeldern/de)
- Starry sky
In 2003 a first, non-free, version of this applet has been developed for the use on CrocoPuzzle. In the next 12 years this version has been developed to support more than 40 puzzle types and a lot of features.
The name Teka-Teki is the indonesian word for puzzle.