Django Auto Healthchecks by Cronitor.io
Create application healthchecks directly from your Django
urls.py with Cronitor.io and
- Define health checks directly from your code. Push them to Cronitor in a single request when your app starts.
- Healthchecks are run instantly after a deploy and as often as every 30 seconds from Cronitor bots in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Create powerful assertions like
response_body contains 'OK'and
response_time < 5 seconds. Be notified instantly if your application is unreachable or any assertions fail.
- Ensure the right people are notified of downtime with alerts in Slack, PagerDuty, HipChat, Email and SMS.
- Implementation guide: https://cronitor.io/docs/django-health-checks
- Package documentation: https://django-auto-healthchecks.readthedocs.io.
- Currently in open beta. We <3 feedback: https://github.com/cronitorio/django_auto_healthchecks/issues
- This package was cut with Cookiecutter: https://github.com/audreyr/cookiecutter