provider-alibaba is the Crossplane infrastructure provider for Alibaba
Cloud. The provider that is built from the source
code in this repository can be installed into a Crossplane control plane and
adds the following new functionality:
- Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs) that model Alibaba Cloud infrastructure and services
- Controllers to provision these resources in Alibaba Cloud based on the users desired state captured in CRDs they create
- Implementations of Crossplane's portable resource abstractions, enabling Alibaba Cloud resources to fulfill a user's general need for cloud services
In the following, We will deploy flight tracker app using OAM and Alibaba RDS resource:
Make sure you have installed:
Then set up the environment on first trial:
helm repo add crossplane-master https://charts.crossplane.io/master/ git clone email@example.com:crossplane/addon-oam-kubernetes-local.git ../addon-oam-kubernetes-local export ACCESS_KEY_ID=<your-access-key-id> export ACCESS_KEY_SECRET=<your-access-key-secret>
Access key should be obtained via Alibaba cloud.
Then run command:
Use the following script to wait until the database and the app has been deployed successfully and do port-forward:
#!/usr/bin/env bash until kubectl port-forward deployment/web-ui 8080:8080 --address 0.0.0.0; do sleep 5 done
The demo app could be access at http://localhost:8080 .
provider-alibaba is a community driven project and we welcome contributions. See the Crossplane Contributing guidelines to get started.
Report a Bug
For filing bugs, suggesting improvements, or requesting new features, please open an issue.
Please use the following to reach members of the community:
- Slack: Join our slack channel
- Forums: crossplane-dev
- Twitter: @crossplane_io
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
provider-alibaba goals and milestones are currently tracked in the Crossplane repository. More information can be found in ROADMAP.md.
Governance and Owners
Code of Conduct
provider-alibaba adheres to the same Code of Conduct as the core Crossplane project.
provider-alibaba is under the Apache 2.0 license.