provider-azure repository is the Crossplane infrastructure provider for
Microsoft Azure. The provider that is built from
the source code in this repository can be installed into a Crossplane control
plane and adds the following new functionality:
- Custom Resource Definitions (CRDs) that model Azure infrastructure and services (e.g. Azure Database for MySQL, AKS clusters, etc.)
- Controllers to provision these resources in Azure based on the users desired state captured in CRDs they create
- Implementations of Crossplane's portable resource abstractions, enabling Azure resources to fulfill a user's general need for cloud services
Getting Started and Documentation
For getting started guides, installation, deployment, and administration, see our Documentation.
provider-azure is a community driven project and we welcome contributions. See the Crossplane Contributing guidelines to get started.
Report a Bug
For filing bugs, suggesting improvements, or requesting new features, please open an issue.
Please use the following to reach members of the community:
- Slack: Join our slack channel
- Forums: crossplane-dev
- Twitter: @crossplane_io
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
provider-azure goals and milestones are currently tracked in the Crossplane repository. More information can be found in ROADMAP.md.
Governance and Owners
Code of Conduct
provider-azure adheres to the same Code of Conduct as the core Crossplane project.
provider-azure is under the Apache 2.0 license.