Crowdin for Sketch plugin
This plugin lets you connect your Sketch and Crowdin projects together. Localize the UI and review your design within different languages before programming starts. Send the whole page or separate artboards for translation to Crowdin in a click and fetch translations back to Sketch. Preview and customize the translated copy directly in Sketch.
This plugin can be installed with Sketch Runner.
Otherwise, you can install it manually:
- Double-click on
To start working with the plugin set the following properties:
- Generate Personal Access Token in your Crowdin Account Settings.
- Organization domain name (for Crowdin Enterprise users only).
- Link to Crowdin project.
Access token and organization (optional) are global parameters that will be used across all Sketch projects. Crowdin project should be defined for each Sketch project (also known as Sketch document).
We are happy to accept contributions to the Crowdin Sketch plugin. To contribute please do the following:
- Fork the repository on GitHub.
- Decide which code you want to submit. Commit your changes and push to the new branch.
- Ensure that your code adheres to standard conventions, as used in the rest of the library.
- Submit a pull request with your patch on Github.
If you find any problems or would like to suggest a feature, please feel free to file an issue on Github at Issues Page.
Need help working with Crowdin Sketch plugin or have any questions? Contact Customer Success Service.
Copyright © 2019 Crowdin The Crowdin Sketch plugin is licensed under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file distributed with this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership. Except as contained in the LICENSE file, the name(s) of the above copyright holders shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in this Software without prior written authorization.