- Author: Mark Croxton
- Code inspired by and heavily borrowed from Chosen Selects by John D Wells - thanks John!
- Requires: ExpressionEngine 2, Playa 4
Chosen Playa is a fieldtype that can be used in place of the Playa droppanes interface. You can add related entries and access them in exactly the same way as relationships created through Playa.
Chosen Playa is considerably 'lighter' than droppanes and can help you speed up page load times.
Current shortcomings include:
- UI breaks if field is initially hidden in tab or collapsed
- No Matrix support
- Template tags have not been extensively tested
- Entries cannot be ordered