Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- whole appliance export
- domain creation
- copy object to file and create or update an object from a file
- clone object
- view object info ('?' key)
- show domain status in domain list (modified & down)
- version information (command-line flag '-v')
- showing a modified state of classes and objects when using REST management
- better logging
- keep the current item after copy and refresh
- sizes of released binaries a few times smaller
- problems with the modified state of classes
- view and edit operations for some singleton objects from the default domain were not working
- refreshing object statuses after update
- refreshing object statuses after save
- command-line password parameter was not used properly
Implemented viewing of changed objects and comparing of changed objects to saved objects (SOMA only).
Implemented saving DataPower domain configuration (SOMA only).
Avoid overwrite of existing DataPower apliance configuration.
Diff work-around documented in help and README.md.
Deletion of DataPower object implemented.
Work-around for diff command (non-blocking, normal diff) - custom blocking diff command is still recommended.
More hints to user to help with configuration of external commands properly.
Improved help messages.
Implementation of DataPower object mode toggle by pressing '0' key (filestore mode / object mode).
In object mode we can view and edit all available DataPower objects in domain (organized in classes).
It makes small configuration changes much faster.
We could implement cloning and/or creating new objects (in later case we should be able to switch between "used classes of objects" and "all classes of objects").
Filestore to local directory copy and diff enabled.
When moving back to parent ".." directory/filestore/domain/appliance
selection of proper item worked only to filestore level.
Tmp files fetched from DataPower have proper suffix - enables syntax highlighting by external viewer/editor.
tcell is used instead of termbox-go for better support of special keys
and key combinations cross platform.
Nicer handling of errors and Ctrl+C.
Added deletion of DataPower appliance local configurations.
Nicer delete dialogs and error messages.
Added blinking status when sync mode is on.
First v02 release of DataPower Commander:
- codebase refactored for easier maintenance and easier adding of new features
- added some new features (F8 - create empty file; m - view status history; view/edit DataPower appliance configuration)
- added description of external commands with blocking diff example
- fixed some bugs
Fixed REST domains fetching
Before v0.1.1 domains fetching using REST Management interface didn't work for appliances with single domain, in v0.1.1 it didn't work for appliances with multiple domains. In v0.1.2 it works for both cases.
Better handling of errors in calls to external programs - show error in status line and continue to work normally.
Fixed fetching domain names by REST Management interface.
Logging messages in repos now have prefix by same convention.
Help shows more details about external program configuration.
- saving DataPower configurations
- delete command changed from d to x
- added diff command (d) - need to configure "blocking" diff for this
(for example ldiff.sh which basically contains "diff $1 $2 | less"
- handling Ctrl+C event (to avoid garbled terminal) after exiting on Ctrl+C
- code documentation improved