Node.js tools for working with the SuperCollider language and synthesis server.
SuperCollider is an environment and programming language for real time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition. It provides an interpreted object-oriented language which functions as a network client to a state of the art, realtime sound synthesis server.
This library provides tools for working with:
- scsynth (the synthesis server)
- sclang (supercollider language interpreter)
- Spawn headless SuperCollider language interpreters (sclang)
- Execute SuperCollider code from node js and get results or errors returned as JSON
- Spawn SuperCollider synthesis servers (scsynth)
- Send and receive OSC messages to scsynth
- Communicate with sclang running in SuperCollider.app (SC IDE) using OSC
Works on Node 0.10.x, 0.11.x, 0.12.x and iojs 2.3
Note that the testing framework (jest) does not work on anything except Node 0.10.x, so travis is currently not set to test any other versions.
- Issue Tracker: https://github.com/crucialfelix/supercolliderjs/issues
- Source Code: https://github.com/crucialfelix/supercolliderjs
The project is licensed under the MIT license.