- webviz-core (homepage, github): A tool to inspect ROS bags.
- regl-worldview (homepage, npm, github): React library for rendering 2D and 3D scenes using regl.
- react-key-listener (npm, github): React component for handling keyboard events, without interfering with editable fields and buttons.
- @cruise-automation/button (npm, github): React button component that supports animated progress for destructive actions, "pulse" animation, and Bulma classes.
- @cruise-automation/tooltip (npm, github): React component that uses popper.js to add rich, customizable tooltips to DOM elements.
Please see the individual package READMEs for details on how to install and use them.
npm run bootstrapin the root directory to install dependencies.
npm run buildto run a single build or
npm run watchto watch and build.
npm run storybookto run storybook.
npm run screenshot-debugto generate screenshots from stories.
npm run docsto run the docs app.
npm run lintto run the linters (and
npm run lint:fixto automatically fix issues).
npm run flowto run Flow.
npm run flow-typed-rebuildto update the flow-typed definitions (any time when changing packages).
npm testto run tests.
If you have the right permissions, you can publish:
npm run publishto publish npm packages.
npm run docs-deployto deploy that statically hosted website (this is also done automatically in CI on the master branch).