Marcus D. Hanwell
- avogadro 129 Avogadro is an advanced molecular editor designed for cross-platform use in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, bioinformatics, materials science, and related areas. It offers flexible ren…
- avogadro-squared 7 Avogadro superbuild project, builds Avogadro dependencies and then Avogadro itself
- openqube 6 Open quantum processing library, read output files, generate MOs and electron density cubes.
- avogadro-swireengine 2 A simple wire engine plugin example project built against the installed Avogadro library
- AvogadroVTK 2 Avogadro VTK extension, primarily using the volume rendering from VTK to look at electronic structure
Repositories contributed to
- OpenChemistry/tomviz 42 Cross platform, open source application for the processing, visualization, and analysis of 3D tomography data
- OpenChemistry/mongochemclient 1 Web client code for the MongoChem project
- OpenChemistry/avogadrolibs 19 Avogadro libraries provide 3D rendering, visualization, analysis and data processing useful in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, bioinformatics, materials science, and related areas.
- OpenChemistry/tomviz-superbuild 2 Superbuild to make packaging simpler for tomviz
- OpenChemistry/mongochemserver 1 Server code for MongoChem chemical data