We are pleased to announce that CITA v0.20 is released! In this season of eating crabs, we brought a new version of Mitten Crab.
In this new version, we finally supported the fork! This means that our following version will always be forward compatible. At the same time, the new version also supports for TLS communication encryption based on self-signed certificates, so the communication between nodes will become more secure. In the new version, we further optimized the network, upgraded the related infrastructure (rustc compiler and rocksdb, etc.), fixed some bugs, and added a lot of documentation.
- This new version changes the log format of BFT wal. So it is necessary for each consensus node to be upgraded one by one (the interval should be more than 30s).
- If you need to upgrade all the nodes at the same time, follow the steps below:
- Stop all the nodes;
- Upgrade all the nodes;
- Use the
bft-waltool to manually convert the log format of BFT wal;
- Restart all the nodes.
- [Feature] Add the support for
More details can be found in the document: Protocol Upgrade From V0 to V1.
- [Optimization] Force the use of
--super_adminto configure the administrator account when using
create_cita_config.pyto create a new chain.
- [Upgrade] Upgrade rustc to
nightly-2018-10-05, and update the docker image (latest image
- [Deprecated] Deprecate the use of
- [Refactor] Use
BlockIDexplicitly in methods that require the use of
BlockIDinstead of using a fuzzy Default value.
- [Refactor] Refactor duplicated codes in both of Executor and Chain.
- [Refactor] Refactor some unsafe codes.
- [Upgrade] Upgrade RocksDB.
- [Feature] Add the check of the version field in the transaction.
- [Refactor] Refactor network client.
- [Upgrade] Upgrade network server.
- [Feature] Support for TLS communication encryption based on self-signed certificate.
- [Fix] Parsing will stop immediately when the body of messages between nodes is too large.
- [Fix] Fix the problem that the website returned by the
getMetaDatainterface is incorrect.
- [Fix] The error information returned by the
sendRawTransactioninterface may be inconsistent when there are duplicate transactions.
- [Feature] Add the pending type in the
- [Fix] The exit code caused by the configuration file exception is corrected to
- [Fix] Fix user authentication problem inside the group when the permission management is enabled.
- [Optimization] Optimize the efficiency of system contract testing.
- [Docs] Add system contract interface documents.
- [Docs] Add more English document.