Cyton Wallet (Android)
Cyton is an open source blockchain wallet which supports Ethereum and CITA. It supports most tokens of Ethereum and CITA, such as ETH, ERC20, ERC721, and also supports most kinds of DApps of Ethereum and CITA , such as cryptokitties, Fomo3D, 0xproject...
Open from source code
- Clone this repo to your machine
- Download and install Android Studio
- Open this project in Android Studio (Choosing the contained directory in Android Studio
- Click the
Install from apk file
You can download apk file from release and install directly on Android smart phone.
Making a new build for App store (Dev only)
Cyton is an open source blockchain wallet, so you can use source code to build your wallet by yourself, and you can edit source code by yourself. You can start your tour from here:
- Clone source code to local
- Open config.gradle
- Increase the versionCode by 1.
- Build the APK however you want (in Android Studio or via gradle)
- You'll need the release certificate, alias and password.
- Commit the changes to build.gradle, upload the APKs to App store
We intend for this project to be an open source resource: we are excited to share our wins, mistakes, and methodology of Android development as we work in the open. Our primary focus is to continue improving the app for our users in line with our roadmap.
The best way to submit feedback and report bugs is to open a GitHub issue. Please be sure to include your operating system, device, version number, and steps to reproduce reported bugs. Keep in mind that all participants will be expected to follow our code of conduct.
Cyton is an open source project under MIT License.