Crypteron .NET Sample Applications
This is the Crypteron .NET Sample Applications repository to demonstrate usage of CipherDB, CipherObject and CipherStor in a quick and easy manner. Each plugin has it's own little sample application.
Looking for Java sample applications? You can find them at github.com/crypteron/sample-apps-java.
How do I run this?
- Clone this repository :)
- Open the
Crypteron Sample Applications.slnfile in Visual Studio, say Visual Studio 2015
- You'll see multiple sample apps (i.e. multiple projects) and each demonstrates a particular plugin (e.g. Crypteron CipherDB or CipherObject)
- Get the AppSecret from your Crypteron Dashboard and plug that back into your
For example if using the
ConsoleCipherDb-EF-DbFirst sample app, open its
App.config and look for following to put your AppSecret in
<crypteronConfig> <myCrypteronAccount appSecret="Replace_this_with_app_secret_from_https://my.crypteron.com" /> </crypteronConfig>
But how do I get the AppSecret?
- Signup at crypteron.com. It's free!
- The wizard kicks off to help create your first app (or just hit 'Add New App')
- Click on the app and hit 'show' for AppSecret
Got more info?
Sure! Check out the documentation for the philosophy behind and guidance on Crypteron's developer friendly data-security platform.