- exposes type-safe Rust bindings for all
- implements key generation
- implements deterministic nonce generation via RFC6979
- implements many unit tests, adding to those already present in
- makes no allocations (except in unit tests) for efficiency and use in freestanding implementations
Contributions to this library are welcome. A few guidelines:
- Any breaking changes must have an accompanied entry in CHANGELOG.md
- No new dependencies, please.
- No crypto should be implemented in Rust, with the possible exception of hash functions. Cryptographic contributions should be directed upstream to libsecp256k1.
- This library should always compile with any combination of features on Rust 1.22.