DarkNetSpace and DarkNetCoin
DarkNetSpace is a platform for anonymous applications such as P2P exchange, on-chain shop, Lotto, Gamble, and Bets. DarkNetCoin (DNC) is the general currency in DarkNetSpace.
The ultimate aim of DarkNetSpace is to be the most private and anonymous platform of crypto-currency applications, the ultimate aim of DarkNetCoin is to be the general currency of the DarkNet world.
- Untraceable payments
- Unlinkable transactions
- Blockchain analysis resistance
- Adaptive parameters
- Transaction remote release
- Tor network
- Algorithm: Wild Keccak
- Block Time: 60 seconds
- Difficulty: Retarget each block
- Block Reward: (2^64 1 A)/2^17/10^10 ,Where 'A' is amount of already generated coins.
- Total Coins: 1.8446 billion DNC
- 10% Dev bounty, 9% for DNC team and 1% for cryptonote team(check proof).
Unix and MacOS X
Dependencies: GCC 4.7.3 or later, CMake 2.8.6 or later, and Boost 1.53(but don't use 1.54) or later. You may download them from: http://gcc.gnu.org/ http://www.cmake.org/ http://www.boost.org/ Alternatively, it may be possible to install them using a package manager.
More detailed instructions for OS X (assume you’re using MacPorts (they’re, however, pretty self-explanatory and homebrew users shouldn't have troubles following it too):
- Install latest Xcode and command line tools (these are in fact MacPorts prerequisites)
- Install GCC 4.8 and toolchain selector tool:
sudo port install gcc48 gcc_select
- Set GCC 4.8 as an active compiler toolchain:
sudo port select --set gcc mp-gcc48
- Install latest Boost, CMake:
sudo port install boost cmake
To build, change to a directory where this file is located, and run
make. The resulting executables can be found in
Parallel build: run
make -j<number of threads> instead of just
Debug build: run
Test suite: run
make test-release to run tests in addition to building. Running
make test-debug will do the same to the debug version.
Building with Clang: it may be possible to use Clang instead of GCC, but this may not work everywhere. To build, run
export CC=clang CXX=clang++ before running
make. *Warning, this will change your enviroment variable, if you do not know what this is, don't do it.
To build, change to a directory where this file is located, and run this commands:
mkdir build cd build cmake -G "Visual Studio 11 Win64" ..
And then do Build. Good luck!
- BTC: 1686fd9JhPfTHwRtLz4GWPUKLfEifuh2m7
- DNC: @darknetspace