Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Adding new checkpoints to fix the fork issue
Connection issue is fixed.
We also optimize RAM usage during stake
It's just a little release to fix few things:
- Fix typo
- Fix translation
- Fix icon which was not displayed properly
- Better icon resize
The new 2.4.0 implement new protocol, 60010, that need a hardfork at block height 1 584 000. All client with protocol behind 60010 gonna be rejected by the network, please update !
- Transactions fees are added to block (will happens at block 1 584 000).
- The algorithm has been a bit improved to find a bit more block and in order to get a block in avarage of 65 seconds (will happens at block 1 584 000).
- Change addresses are DISABLED by default, you can enabled it back on the setting panel.
- Green light is viewable when you are in staking
- Fixed some RAM issues
- Sync system has been improved
Version 2.3.3 is out !
- New protection for concurrent access
- Some memory fix (still some to find)
- New option to change design: black (old skin) or white ! Just go in Settings > Toggle skin to black/white
- New splash logo, thanks to FiniteRed
- Fixing issue about peer discovery
- Adding new thresold rule: it will combine inputs in order to make a stake of <= 500 cbx if needed, if the input is higher than 1k cbx it will be splitted
In this version we focus on ram improvement and on some random crash that happened.
- In order to use less ram we changed the coins selections systems and also removed some useless comparason now that PoSP is secured the network at 100%.
- The old CPU miner (PoW) has been removed from the code.
- A new option can be used at startup, it's "-nostake", it will disable the stake miner thread and your wallet won't try to stake at all. It is more useful than using "-reservebalance" with a big amount of money because it does not use a thread. It's very useful for exchange.
- IRC Seed finder had been removed because it is not used anymore in code
- Some memory leak has been fixed.
For better performence, delete your old peers.dat before launching the new version.