This repo contains a basic script that downloads the current firmware for the HooToo HT-TM05 portable router and lets you access and modify everything.
What this actually does
- Downloads the firmware zip file from the HooToo download site (ZIP)
- Unzips that into the actual update file, which is a stub of sh and initrdup.gz (UPDATE)
- Splits the UPDATE file into start_script.sh and initrdup.gz
- Gunzips initrdup.gz into initrdup
- Creates ./mount and...
- Mounts initrdup into ./mount
Anyone that bought one of these useful portable linux systems and wants to do more with - or customize - it.
What can you do from here?
Anything you want - eventually you'll need to reverse the process:
- sync and unmount initrdup
- gzip initrdup
- cat start-script.sh initrdup.gz > fw_...
- zip fw into HooToo....
And just who are you?....
My name is Michael Renz and I just write random stuff like this...