Contributing to Cryptomator
Did you find a bug?
- Ensure you're running the latest version of Cryptomator.
- Ensure the bug is related to the desktop version of Cryptomator. Bugs concerning the Cryptomator iOS app can be reported on the Cryptomator for iOS issues list.
- Ensure the bug was not already reported. You can also check out our FAQ and our Wiki.
- If you're unable to find an open issue addressing the problem, submit a new one.
Do you have questions?
- Ask questions by submitting a new issue.
- Contact us directly by writing an email. Wir sprechen auch Deutsch!
- Have a chat with us on Gitter.
Did you write a patch that fixes a bug?
- Open a new pull request with the patch.
- Ensure the PR description clearly describes the problem and solution. Include the relevant issue number if applicable.
Do you intend to add a new feature or change an existing one?
- Suggest your change by submitting a new issue and start writing code.
Code of Conduct
Help us keep Cryptomator open and inclusive. Please read and follow our Code of Conduct.
Above all, thank you for your contributions
Thank you for taking the time to contribute to the project!