No new features
But: We refactored a lot of WebDAV communication stuff, which fixes a variety of permission problems (especially on Windows). Big thanks to our test user Thomas, who helped us identifying the root cause of several bugs.
Improvements / Fixes:
- #92 Create vaults inside mapped network drives on Windows
- #84 "After a while, some files / folders cannot be deleted / copied / read anymore"
- #76 UI drawing gets cached now, which should relax software rendering at least a little
- #66 Encryption speed (and bulk deletion speed) on Windows slightly improved (but still sequential - thank you, Windows)
- #68 might be partially resolved thanks to #92 (to be verified)
- Folder deletion now cleans up empty folders inside the vault
Native builds (no Java required) are available on https://cryptomator.org/