Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- antkit.tar.gz 10.8 MB
- cryptomator-1.1.4-amd64.deb 78.6 MB
- cryptomator-1.1.4-amd64.deb.asc 911 Bytes
- cryptomator-1.1.4-amd64.rpm 63.4 MB
- cryptomator-1.1.4-amd64.rpm.asc 870 Bytes
- cryptomator-1.1.4-i386.deb 80.7 MB
- cryptomator-1.1.4-i386.deb.asc 911 Bytes
- Cryptomator-1.1.4-x64.exe 53.2 MB
- Cryptomator-1.1.4-x64.exe.asc 821 Bytes
- Cryptomator-1.1.4-x86.exe 52 MB
- Cryptomator-1.1.4-x86.exe.asc 821 Bytes
- Cryptomator-1.1.4.dmg 80.1 MB
- Cryptomator-1.1.4.dmg.asc 821 Bytes
- Cryptomator-1.1.4.jar 11.7 MB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
This release fixes two (related) vulnerabilities allowing malicious Flash files being injected into vaults, that can be executed to "bypass" the SOP and access files from a Flash-enabled browser.
Kudos to @LukasReschke for reporting them!
This also fixes various bugs with Dropbox, Google Drive, Windows drive letters, the Windows Registry and WebDAV access on Linux. A complete list of closed issues is available here.