Important: This release uses an updated vault structure and will not be compatible to previous beta releases. Please backup your data and re-encrypt it with this new version.
- #52 Supporting creation and modification date on windows
- #57 Support for dav:// and webdav:// scheme
- #49 Hide app icon from dock on OS X
- #53 Stricter filename validation
- #47 Handling of unmount attempts during drive access
- New flat file hierarchy allowing unlimited depth with less than 255 chars. This improves compatibility with Windows and OneDrive.
- Vault version checking (now shows a warning when trying to open an incompatible vault)
- Logging to logfile by default now
Native builds (no Java required) are available on https://cryptomator.org/