Functionalities of the current website
- Check account balances.
- Send and receive Stellar assets.
- Show transaction history.
- Create new accounts.
- Fund new accounts.
- Trust Assets.
- Login Using Federation address
- Create Federation address with
- Send assets to federation address
- Multisignature support.
- Ruby 2.4.1
- Ruby on Rails 5.1.2
- Stellar API
For Developers: How to Setup
- Download Repository.
database.ymlwith required configuration.
- Run command
bundle installto install necessary ruby gems.
- Add Recaptcha Keys.
config/application.ymlto store email and other configuration settings.
- For production; add deploy script and your app server configuration.
- For production, add
- Run command
rails serverto start the server.
http://localhost:3000in your web browser.
- Add tests for new ReactJS code.
- Add any pending tests for Rails code.
- Check and offer support for all Browsers old and new.
- Add renew email verification token functionality.
- Add search form in Browse asset.
- Ruby Sass is deprecated and will be unmaintained as of 26 March 2019. Replace Ruby Sass.
- Show the real-time NAV of cryptomover Index funds in USD.
- Display customer's total NAV and history in USD.
- Add Optional Database Backend Facility.
Copyright (c) 2017-2018 Cryptomover
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.