Scry is a code analysis server for Crystal. It is an implementation of a common language protocol. It is being built as a server for VSCode, but is compatible with any client that implements this protocol.
The server is implemented in Crystal.
To install scry download it from releases page or compile latest version using:
Note: crystal is required in order to compile scry.
git clone https://github.com/crystal-lang-tools/scry.git cd scry shards build -v
scry binary path on your LSP client.
- Completion feature is still experimental.
- Unexpected diagnostics can appear on files using implicit
require, try using explicit
requireat top of your files.
- Go to definition only work for some methods and variables. Go to classes or macros definition is not supported yet.
- Symbol listing works per file, searching for workspace symbols is not supported yet.
Ongoing, in our free time.
The goal is too implement all of the currently supported Language Server Features.
- Completion (WIP): compute completion items at a given cursor position.
- Diagnostics (WIP): provides problem detection for text document.
- Document Formatting (WIP): this includes formatting of whole documents, document ranges and formatting on type.
- Goto Definition: (WIP) provides go to definition support for a symbol selected in a text document.
- Document Highlights: highlights all 'equal' symbols in a text document.
- Hover: provides hover information for a symbol selected in a text document.
- Signature Help: provides signature help for a symbol selected in a text document.
- Find References: finds all project-wide references for a symbol selected in a text document.
- List Document Symbols: (WIP) lists all symbols defined in a text document.
- List Workspace Symbols: (WIP) lists all project-wide symbols.
- Code Actions: compute commands for a given text document and range.
- CodeLens: compute CodeLens statistics for a given text document. (OK, maybe not this one)
- rename: project-wide rename of a symbol.
- Fork it https://github.com/crystal-lang-tools/scry/fork
- Create your feature branch
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch
git push origin my-new-feature
- Create a new Pull Request
- @kofno Ryan L. Bell - creator, maintainer
- @keplersj Kepler Sticka-Jones - contributor
- @faustinoaq Faustino Aguilar - contributor
- @laginha87 Filipe Correia - contributor
- @bmulvihill Bryan Mulvihill - contributor