Make sure to review these points before submitting issues - thank you!
- Make sure a similar issue doesn't exist yet: use the search box
- Include reproducible code: we should be able to paste it into an editor, compile and run it and get the same error as you. Otherwise it's impossible for us to reproduce the bug.
- Don't only use
carc.in: code might be lost and the issue will remain incomplete. Write code in the issue itself.
- Reduce code, if possible, to the minimum size that reproduces the bug.
- If all of the above is impossible due to a large project, create a branch that reproduces the bug and point us to it.
- Include Crystal compiler version (
crystal -v) and OS. If possible, try to see if the bug still reproduces on master.