Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is mainly a bugfix release.
The biggest changes are not in the compiler's codebase, but in the release process. Specifically, compatibility with older platforms lost in the 0.23.0 release has been recovered (Debian 7/Ubuntu 14.04, Centos 6), while keeping the builds with LLVM 3.8.
- Fixed macro lookup from included modules (thanks @straight-shoota, @asterite, see #4639)
- Fixed WebSocket Upgrade header is now case-insensitively compared (thanks @MakeNowJust, see #4617)
- Upgraded PCRE version with security fixes (thanks @Sija, @ivy, see crystal-lang/omnibus-crystal#20)
- Added PCG32 random generator, now the default one (thanks @konovod, see #4536)
crystal tool formatin man page (thanks @MakeNowJust, see #4643)
- Docs & platform improvements