Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Randomis now a module, with static methods that default to the
Random::ISAACengine (thanks @ysbaddaden!)
String#splitvariants (thanks @jhass!)
- Raising inside a Thread is now rescued and re-raised on join (thanks @jhass!)
pathoption to Projectfile for
crystal deps(thanks @naps62!)
- Many fixes towards making Crystal work on linux 32 bits.
- Huge refactors, additions and improvements for sockets: Socket, IPSocket, TCPSocket, TCPServer, UDPSocket, UNIXSocket, UNIXServer (thanks @ysbaddaden!)
- Allow regex with empty spaces in various places.
- Added support for
%w<...>as alternatives to
%w(...). Same goes for
MatchData#?related to regexes (thanks @jhass!)
T::Barwhen T is a generic type argument.
- Now you can invoke
inspecton C structs and unions, making debugging C bindings much easier!
- Now you can use
ifdefinside C structs and unions.
includeinside C structs, to include other struct fields (useful for composition and avoiding an explicit indirection).
-D flagoption to the compiler to set compile-time flags to use in
- More support for forward declarations inside C libs.
- Rewritten some
Functionprimitives in Crystal itself, and added methods for obtaining the pointer and closure data, as well as for recreating a function from these.
- Added a
Loggerclass (thanks @ysbaddaden!)
- Lots of bugs fixed.