Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added Float module and remainder (thanks @wmoxam)
- Show elapsed time in HTTP::LogHandler (thanks @zamith for the suggestion)
0oas a prefix for octal numbers (thanks @asb)
- Allow spaces before the closing tag of a heredoc (thanks @zamith)
String#split(Regex)now includes captures in the results
type_paramsin macro methods
MatchData#to_sto show named groups (thanks @will)
- Optimized Base64 encode/decode (thanks @kostya)
- Added basic docs for spec (thanks @PragTob)
- Added docs for Benchmark (thanks @daneb)
- Non-matching regex captures now return
nilinstead of an empty string (thanks @will)
$2?, etc., as a nilable alternative to
- Added user, password, fragment and opaque to URI (thanks @will)
HTTP::Client.execnow honors user/password info from URI
- Set default user agent in
crystal depsbehaviour with empty git repositories (thanks @tkrajcar)
Socket) has now buffering capabilities (use
sync?to turn on/off). That means there's no need to use
BufferedIOfor these classes anymore.
pointerofwith class and global variables, and also
- Optimized fibers performance.
- Added inline assembly support.
.crystalcache dir is now configurable with an ENV variable (thanks @jhass)
- Generic type variables names can now also be a single letter followed by a digit.