Building Secure Smart Contracts
Follow our guidelines and best practices to write secure smart contracts.
Table of contents:
- Development guidelines
- High-level best practices: High-level best-practices for all smart contracts
- Incident Response Recommendations: Guidelines on how to formulate an incident response plan
- Secure development workflow: A rough, high-level process to follow while you write code
- Token integration checklist: What to check when interacting with arbitrary token
- Learn EVM: EVM technical knowledge
- EIPs - forks: summarize the EIPs included in each fork
- Program analysis: How to use automated tools to secure contracts
- Echidna: a fuzzer that will check your contract's properties.
- Slither: a static analyzer avaialable through a CLI and scriptable interface.
- Manticore: a symbolic execution engine that can prove the correctness properties.
- For each tool, this training material will provide:
- a theoretical introduction, a walkthrough of its API, and a set of exercises.
- exercises expected to require ~two hours to practically learn its operation.