0.6.4 - 2019-05-14
This release brings new detectors, several bugfixes, and a new util
slither-simil, to perform code similarity. Additionally, the json output was heavily improved.
This release is also the first one compatible with our new Visual Studio Code plugin, try it out!
- New detectors:
slither-simil: code similarity using machine learning (see the documentation)
- Update to
- The json format was heavily changed. See its documentation for more details. Notable changes:
- At the top level, the json contains information about the success of the Slither's run
- Each element has 3 required information (
source_mapping), and two optional ones:
source_mappinghas not four types of filename, as well as the column information (see Source mapping documentation
- Improvement of the human summary printer: lines and contracts number, ERCs and standard libraries detection (#228)
- Improve parsing of Literals (fbd1ddb), and type propagation
- Remove FPs on the incorrect erc20 interface dettector (#215)
- Clean exception handling (#229)