KEY: Multi-level, actual theme, good stuff!
Take this simple show/hide game and make it your own.
The starter project provides a simple example that displays a specified number of targets for the specified time (in ms).
The player tries to remember where the targets were and click them to get points.
There are many ways that this game can be improved. Not only can you style differently, but the starter version is missing several features you would expect in a typical game like this. It's up to you to implement them!
YOU MUST IMPLEMENT AT LEAST 1 NEW AND COMMENTED FEATURE TO GET FULL POINTS
Once complete, edit this README and identify the new feature you implemented AT THE BOTTOM of this README.
- Use a completely different theme with splash screen, different background(s) and image(s)
- Add multiple levels with different backgrounds and/or targets
- Start with 1 target and increment target count after each round and/or decrease the time the targets are displayed as rounds/levels are completed
- Track the score for the player (assign any value to each correct answer you choose)
- Add sound and other effects
The starter project includes jQuery and BootStrap, but you can enhance the game using any technology that you wish
I IMPLEMENTED THE FOLLOWING NEW FEATURE(S):
I turned into a innuyasha themed game where you have to find the jewel shards. and i also added another level