Overview of Project
Our project will act as a "digital mirror" to examine and analyse a user's online presence through their interaction with various popular websites. We will use multiple APIs to disect the information a user produces and consumes. From this we will create a profile
We plan to use MongoDB for data storage and management.
We will also use Authentication and Password hashing.
We will likely have copious iteraction with 3rd Party APIs.
- Track sentiment analysis from online presence
- Allow users to construct a comprehensive review and analysis of their own online interactions
- Spotify, reddit, facebook, twitter, instagram, weather, ...
- Track feelings over time and create analysis of interaction and presence
- Use natural language model to determine sentiment
- "Digital Mirror" (Definitely not related to Black Mirror...)
- Encourages people to be more mindful of online presence and what they consume
- Transparency: Doing it for benefit of user, not to collect and sell their data.