simple tool for expose a local server behind a NAT or firewall to the internet.
a server on the internet that any one can connect.
- upstreamaddr : connect for service to expose
- localaddr : bind for normal client
behind NAT, can connect to service which needs to expose.
- targetaddr : connect to service to expose
- hubaddr : connect to
- PC A : behind NAT, has a service on :8080
client -c client.json
- PC B : on the internet, expose service on :80
hub -c hub.json
port 80 | | port 10999 | port 8080 user --------> | hub | <========= | client -----------> services | PC B | | PC A