Police is a Ruby implementation of the Resin dataflow assertion framework.
Contributing to police
- Check out the latest master to make sure the feature hasn't been implemented or the bug hasn't been fixed yet.
- Check out the issue tracker to make sure someone already hasn't requested it and/or contributed it.
- Fork the project.
- Start a feature/bugfix branch.
- Commit and push until you are happy with your contribution.
- Make sure to add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Please do not mess with the Rakefile, version, or history.
Copyright (c) 2012 Massachusetts Institute of Technology. See LICENSE.txt for further details.