This is a Jenkins plugin for integration with the Notifo API to push build notifications to mobile devices.
For now, the plugin is hosted on Github at http://github.com/csamuel/hudson-notifo-plugin.
- In order to use the plugin you will need a Notifo service account along with an API token.
- Any user accounts that you wish to send notifications to must be subscribed to the service account. You can do so using the subscribe console.
You can grab a binary from here.
Alternatively, you can build from source using the steps below:
- git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:csamuel/hudson-notifo-plugin.git
- cd hudson-notifo-plugin
- mvn package
- Upload target/notifo.hpi to your Hudson server. You will need to restart Jenkins for it to take effect.
- Custom URL and labels on notifications
- Unit tests
Based on the Bamboo Notifier plugin by Asgeir Storesund Nilsen.