An introduction to base R for beginners suitable for self-learning.
To read the contents of the IPython notebook, check the pdf file under 'extra'.
To start studying this interactively:
- go to https://notebooks.csc.fi
- login with Haka account (if you don't have a Haka account you need a special notebooks.csc.fi account created for you, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- find the blueprint called "Course Introduction to R (self-study)", click on "Launch new"
- Wait for the "Open in browser" to appear under Access and click on it. This will open Jupyter in a new tab in your browser
- In Jupyter click on R-for-beginners and then on baseRintro.ipynb. This will start the notebook in another new tab in your browser
- Follow the instructions in the notebook. Happy learning!