Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- replace two dots (
sha1..sha2) with three for ranges in
- avoid ugly error & stack trace when git is not found on the system
git push remote1,remote2 without branch name pushes the current branch
browse command for current repo with no tracking setup
- preserve global flags to git such as
- true cross-platform command detection and browser launcher
am strips extra path from pull reqs URLs such as "pull/42/files"
- Fixed permissions on
hub(1) when installing
- gem renamed from
- support git aliases
browse/compare for wiki repos
- gracefully handle HTTP errors in
hub am supports Gist URLs
clone command doesn't get confused by mixed arguments
- compensate for GitHub switch to HTTPS
hub am: cherry-pick pull request and commit URLs
- support multiple URLs for a single remote
- Bugfix: ensure that internal ruby methods can't pretend to be git commands
- Bugfix: don't show help when
--html-path flags are used
- Support for
GITHUB_TOKEN env variables
- Eliminate some ruby warnings
- Added new
hub create command
- Added support for
- Bugfix: Don't try multiple git commands on a non-git dir when grabbing remote
- Bugfix: Adding remotes when no remotes exist
- bugfix: cherry picking of commit URL
- bugfix: git init -g
- Tracking branches awareness
git browse subpages (e.g.
git browse repo issues)
git fetch <fork> adds new remotes if missing
cherry-pick supports GitHub commit URLs and "user@sha" notation
hub compare command - Thanks joshthecoder!
hub fork command - Thanks Mislav!
hub remote for repos with -, /, etc
hub remote -f name (for real this time)
- Bugfix: zsh quoting [thommay]
hub remote -f name
hub browse with no arguments uses the current repo.
- `hub submodule add user/repo directory
hub remote add rtomayko/tilt
remote add -p origin rtomayko/tilt
- Fixed zshell git completion / aliasing -
hub alias zsh.
hub remote origin shortcut. Assumes your GitHub login.
hub browse command for opening a repo in a browser.
hub standalone for installation of standalone via RubyGems
- Bugfix: Don't run hub standalone in standalone mode
git clone flags are now passed through.
git clone with url and path works.
- Bugfix: basename call
- Bugfix: Check for local directories before cloning
- Respected GIT_PAGER and core.pager
- Ruby 1.9 fixes
- Respect git behavior when pager is empty string
git push multi-remote support
hub.http-clone configuration setting
- Use the origin url to find the repo name
- Fix inaccuracy in man page
- Better help arrangement
- Bugfix: Path problems in standalone.rb
- Bugfix: Standalone not loaded by default
- Fixed README typos
- Better standalone install line
- Added man page
hub help hub