Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Several bug fixes
- HTTPS/WSS support with easy to use test certificate for localhost.yakjs.com that points to 127.0.0.1
- UI for command presets reworked
- YAKjs can serve static content. Use the UI to configure a folder with your static content (or website/app)
- Minor UI improvements
- New features (for example commands and command templates)
- New plugin loading system (#breaking, this is the reason for 3.0.0)
- Better debug capabilities
- Improved stability
- New HTTP API
All the new stuff is documented on http://www.yakjs.com
This guide http://www.yakjs.com/plugin/migrate-plugin.html shows how to migrate plugins to YAKjs 3.0.0 - it's really easy.
Docker support will follow soon.
- Critical security fix: Only allows requests (API calls) from localhost
- Adds a new button "Restart running instances" to instance page.