VestaTech, a fictitious Luxembourgish start-up is in an armsrace with a large international conglomerate to reach for and exploit the resources of a close by asteroid.
This is the repository for all of the challenges related to the first edition of the Cyber Security Challenge Luxembourg (edition 2019).
Join us in this imaginative adventure where not everyone will play fair.
Where to submit your discoveries?
Sorted by Technology Readiness Level (note: Some research material might be available through other Vestatech communication channels - i.e. the website, social media, ...).
Vestatech partners research
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
Vestatech own research
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
- Sergei, our chief scientific officer, research
- A key from the past. Or attack RSA by factoring weak prime modulus
- Biopic. The internet is full of people who invented the blockchains or similar technologies. But where is the truth?
- Call me from the past. If you call me from the past, then you can find who I am.
- A piece of the prototype is missing
- A new encryption prototype. Our brand new poly-alpha crypto engine.
- Radio Star. The christmas 2018 promotional video is here!
- SecureBox. A secure private space for all VestaTech members (sometimes analysing the history of some events can be useful).
- Quick Response
- Sergei forgot his formula
- Poetry makes the world go round. Wow... such phonosemantics!
- help Sergei to reveal the content
- Key crypting algorithm. Think outside the box.
- Find the author. The line was not secured.
- Vesta asteroid
- John is participating to the LuxCyberChallenge 2019
- FIND me!
- AES128Crypto. Time for some serious hacking!
- presentation of the first CSCL 2019 meet-up, deconstructing some challenges.