Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Airspy HF+ integration.
- PlutoSDR integration.
- LimeSDR integration.
- Restore filter low cut and high cut between sessions.
- Restore FM parameters between sessions.
- Restore remote control state between sessions.
- Support for passband when setting mode through remote.
- Widget to enter receiver frequency.
- Button to reset squelch to its default (-150 dB) value.
- Keep waterfall zoom level and zoom slider synchronised.
- RDS status is not kept while jumping through bookmark.
- .conf files are deleted when changes are saved.
- Remote control not working if $http_proxy is set.
- Audio rec does not work after trying to play deleted file.
- QtSvg dependency.
- Tuning through the remote control interface.
- Increase narrow band receiver rate to 96 ksps (for APT).
- Voiceover interface.
- Input decimator performance.
- Increased frequency limit to 999 GHz (500 GHz LO).
- Hamradio style frequency display.
- Shorter waterfall time spans.
For Ubuntu and derivatives, see http://gqrx.dk/download/install-ubuntu
- 2017-08-20: Added Mac OS X bundle