SCM Music Player is a free and open source web music player, that brings a seamless music experience to your website:
- Continous Playback Cross Pages - Seamless playback throughout your website.
- Full Featured Control - Play, pause, next, previous, seek, shuffle, repeat mode, volume and more.
- Custom Skins - Match your look and feel. Choose or design your own skin with CSS.
- Dynamic Playlist - Music from various sources: MP3, SoundCloud, Youtube, RSS in HTML5 or Flash.
- Flexible UI - Dockable player on top or bottom. Playlist can be toggled.
- Setup Wizard - Create your SCM Music Player without any pain.
This is the Github repository of SCM Music Player. You can fork my source code, report issues or feature request.
For more information please visit http://scmplayer.net.
Normally you don't need to download anything to use SCM Music Player. Just go to http://scmplayer.net and get the script via Setup Wizard. But if you want to self host or customize the source code, it is free to do so under the GNU General Public License.
To start with, place files into your server, run index.html and you will be redirected to the Setup Wizard, configured for your self hosted SCM Music Player.
SCM Music Player is made possible with these open source projects:
Copyright 2012-2013 Adrian C Shum
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.