- Make ZSH/Bash PATH dynamically figured out (via globbing) like fish
rake installinstall a .git pre-commit hook to remind about or automatically remove all API keys from dot files (gitconfig, etc)
rake installset up a loop that will always try to
git pullthe dot-files (if working directory is clean) so they are always up to date
- Remove 'export' from variables that don't need them
- Make current directory red in prompt if non-writeable (ala fish)
- Fix shell $PATH. Intelligently build up from only existent directories and ensure no-duplicates
- Steal some awesome stuff from https://github.com/skwp/dotfiles/blob/master/osx
Copyright (c) 2008-2011 Bodaniel Jeanes
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.