Qt based QUI Experiments for the SEELablet( A collection of measurement equipment with a built in PC )
Copyright 2015 Jithin B.P
- Jithin B.P. email@example.com
- PyQt 4.7+, PySide, or PyQt5
- python 2.6, 2.7, or 3.x
- NumPy, Scipy
- Pyqtgraph : Plotting library
- For 3D graphics: pyopengl and qt-opengl
- Known to run on various versions of Linux based on Debian(Ubuntu 12.04+ , Raspbian, Mate ... ). Windows support in the works.
- iPython-qtconsole optional.
Clone this repository / download the zip file , and run the following
- sudo python setup.py install
Some (incomplete) documentation exists at this time.
- Easiest place to get documentation is at http://seelablet.jithinbp.in/manual.html
- If you acquired this code as an archive file from the website/github, then you can also look in helpfiles directory