This changelog only exists as of v5.0 onward, for previous inuit.css versions’ history please browse the commit logs.
This major version bump saw the introduction of the inuit.css web template, a means of including inuit.css as a submodule through which you can easily pull updates from GitHub whilst avoiding having to touch any library code.
- Use beautons for button styling
- Use csswizardry-grids for inuit.css’ built-in grid system.
- Removed Batch
- Moved over to HTML5 Boilerplate style helper classes.
- Added a few more helper classes and mixins.
- Introduced switches to turn objects and abstractions on/off.
- Convert special character to unicode.
- Fix/change the
- Fix some typos pertaining to the renaming of the spriting object.