- tracking the UI usage with GA
- tracking repo content (artifacts) acces using GA with different strategies:
- by path
- by M2 groupId of the artifact
- by Repository Target name
- feel free to add other "strategy"
- TBD can use multiple GA IDs, so tracking for "3rd party" (someone hosting artifacts at your Nexus that has Google Analitycs account) is possible too.
- will not work behind HTTP Proxy (unless JVM proxy is set). It needs to obey Nexus global proxy settings. TBD.
- can use only one GA UID, and it will be used for all, UI and Item tracking. Later, this will be expanded.
- no real config, using system properties to "sneak in the GA ID". See DefaultGoogleAnalyticsPluginConfiguration class.
- is hastily drafted. Ideas please!
A lot of thanks goes to Lars J. Nilsson for a great inspiration!