Favorite Movie Webpage
A project by Christopher Stieg for the Programming Foundations With Python course, which is part of the Full Stack Nanodegree from Udacity.com. It creates an HTML document displaying a list of movie posters, which play the trailer when clicked.
- Main.py creates Movie objects and stores them in an array, and passes the array to fresh_tomatoes.py
- Fresh_tomatoes.py contains the HTML templates provided by Udacity
- Make sure Python is installed.
- Open the command prompt and cd to folder containing this module
- Run the command python main.py. The webpage should automatically open in the browser.
This project is licensed under the MIT license.